2013 General Information
Kitty Lee Dance Studio Policy
Tuition is due on the 15th of each month - a late fee of $10 will be charged if not received by the 20th.
- Withdrawal from classes can be done at anytime with written notification. Full tuition will be charged unless the office is notified.
- All classes begin and end on time and all students are expected to arrive on time.
- Students must wear a one piece leotard and tights for all classes. No shorts, midriff tops or shorts are allowed.
- Tap shoes ahould have tap ties or elastic ... no shoelace type ties please.
- Students must wait inside the studio while waiting to be picked up from classes.
- Please call the studio if your child will be absent from class. makeup classes are available. Inquire with your instructor.
- Please write your child's name in each shoe and dance item including bags, jackets and sweatshirts.
- Lost and found is located in the back hallway. All items not claimed are donated to the Goodwill every 30 days.
- Our Concert is is June at the end of our season. Video taping and photography is allowed at rehearsals ONLY. No video cameras or flash photography during the performance is allowed. A professional company tapes each performance and they are available for purchase if you would like a copy of the show. In addition, a professional phototgrapher is onsite at each rehearsal if you would like a picture of your child in costume. Various package options are available.